Black Elderberry Extract has been used for generations for immune support and overall wellness so when a gummy version was put on the market you know I had to jump on it. Elderberry gummies are so much easy to take than their syrup versions and provide the same benefits.
If you’re new to Elderberry here’s why it’s great
- Packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system.
- Twice the natural antioxidant capacity of blueberries.
- More than 50% the overall antioxidant capability of cranberries.
- Tame inflammation (which I wonder if this does any good for Maverick’s Eczema flares and skin inflammation, we’ll see)
- Lessen stress
- Helps protect your heart
- Can ease cold and flu symptoms
This season I’ve partnered with Sombucol – a major brand for Elderberry products – to protect myself and little ones against cold and flu symptoms.
My kids think all gummies are candies, a treat. They get all excited and line up in the kitchen every morning for “gummy time” and have no idea I’m supplying them with vitamins and *gasp* healthy things.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using any the links provided on this page I’ll get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you all for your continuous support!